Grab Hire Services
Things you need to know:
1. Our 26 tonne lorry’s can carry up to 14 tonne.
2. There are other vital statistics to consider, too, before you decide to hire a grab lorry.
3. Grab lorries tend to be some three metres wide, with an extra 25cm minimum clearance typically being recommended for either side. This means that site access must be at least 3.5m wide before you can use a grab lorry.
4. You must also take the available headroom into account. You need at least 3.8 metres.
5. In addition, you must add in an extra two metres of headroom (that is, 5.8 metres in total) to allow for the vehicle’s crane to operate.
6. Usually, a grab lorry can be loaded in between 15 and 30 minutes.
Reasons to use Kollect Hire grab lorry services:
1. Grab lorry hire from Kollect Hire is an efficient waste management solution, whether your needs relate to muck away, general rubbish disposal or the delivery of aggregates.
2.Kollect Hire grab lorry service is both fast and dependable – not least because all grab lorries are fully maintained.
3. We ensures that your waste disposal requirements – even the highly specialised ones – are fully catered for.
4. Kollect Hire sets – and supplies customers with – an extremely high standard of personal service.
5. Kollect Hire aim is to recycle as much of the materials collected as possible, in order to help to protect our environment.
5. Kollect Hire not only provides a complete Grab Haulage Solutions Service for single and multiple loads, it can also provide Eight Wheel tippers for larger muck away and site clearance works.
We can deliver all construction materials including:
Type 3 free draining
Recycled crushed concrete
Our muck away services includes:
- Part and full loads
- Daily hire available
- Domestic, commercial and industrial
- Prompt and reliable service
- Satisfaction guaranteed
We cover a range of locations in and around Southport for Grab Hire.
- Grab Hire Southampton
- Grab Hire Eastleigh
- Grab Hire Winchester
- Grab Hire Romsey
- Grab Hire New Forest
CALL US NOW ON
023 8098 1020 / 07850 47 11 66
FOR A FREE QUOTATION